Monday, November 15, 2010

what i wore....8th-11th.


Monday: striped tee: American eagle scarf:rue 21 jeans: these jeans have a funny story i was at a friends house last Saturday and my friend said she had bought a pair of buckle jeans from Plato's closet but they were too big for her so she said i could try them on and i loved them!! so i bought them from her :)
what i did Monday: i did school mostly and at night i went to my bright lights group.
Tuesday: shirt:buckle jeans:buckle bracelet:buckle necklace:a present from my aunt :)
what i did Tuesday: i did school and then i went to work from 3-6 (i work at the library) then i went to my first Spanish class! that was fun :)
Wednesday: shirt:American eagle jeans: buckle,necklace was a gift from a friend, headband: Delia's boots:American eagle
what i did Wednesday: i went shopping with a friend at the mall then i went fencing! (not in that outfit of course) then i went to youth group.
Thursday: shirt: my parents got this for me i think from hy vee! Lol :P (GO ISU!!) jeans;same ones i wore Monday (oops! so much for not wearing the same thing more than once a week!) necklace: American eagle
what i did Thursday: a little school then i went to work (on Thursdays i work for my grandma i clean her house ) and then i went to my siblings basketball practices from 5 to7:30! and i forgot my cellphone at home so i had nobody to text so i was kinda bored!

Friday: i went on a field trip to the capital with one of our homeschool groups and then we went to the historical museum and that was awesome! then i went to work at the library from 3-5.

Saturday: i went to glory family school its our homeschooling supervising group. and then i went to my sisters basketball games and then we came home and us kids were sent downstairs because mom and dad had a dinner party with some people from church and our pastor.

Sunday:went to church. then later that afternoon we went to see my grandma who had just got back from Texas.

I kinda forgot to take pix Friday-Sunday but i don't think I'm going to do it everyday anyway. well i hope you enjoyed :)
~j@yde

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Jayde! I especially like the 3rd outfit. Blessings & it is such fun to see your posts, Jayde!

    Joyfully in Jesus,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jayde! This is really cool! :D

    I'll see what you wear everyday now! :)

    Love ya,
    ~Cana

    ReplyDelete