Monday, November 22, 2010

what i wore....15th-20th

Monday: pajama day! did nothing. just school.Tuesday: shirt buckle, jeans buckle boots American eagle necklace premier designs
what i did: school,work and spanish class.
Wednesday:shirt American eagle, jeans American eagle, boots American eagle, necklace my moms (i'm not sure where she got it)
what i did: a little christmas shopping and fencing.
Thursday: shirt American eagle, jeans i got them from a friend who got them from platos closet- buckle brand, necklace moms again!
what i did: i went to work at my grandmas then went to my keepers group that evening.
Friday: hurley shirt buckle, jeans buckle brand from platos closet, necklace was a gift, scarf target
what i did: school and work
Saturday: hurley shirt buckle, jeans buckle, necklace was a gift from my parents, (yes my socks dont match i know i did it on purpose!) :)
what I did: went to my brother and sisters basketball games, and then to ISU football game with my dad and brother and sister

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits, Jayde!
    Especially love the Thursday and Saturday outfits. And the boots in the 2nd picture are really cute! What a lovely way to keep warm during these chilly days!

    Thanks for sharing, Jayde!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayde,
    My favorite outfit is Thursday. You have really cute accessories...scarf, necklaces, boots, etc... I just got new boots and I love them! =) Actually, come to think of it, my dad also bought me a new scarf too. So I'm good to go!
    (I borrow my mom's clothes too...shoes, jewelry, sweatshirts, and the like!)
    Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    ~Annie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute! But where is Sunday's outfit??? You should post that too!!

    Luv ya!
    ~Cana

    ReplyDelete