Monday, November 29, 2010

what i wore...22-28th

Sorry for the lack of pics this week i was kinda busy.....
Monday: shirt: American eagle, jeans:American eagle, white tee: target, black tank: target, cross necklace: gift from Kohls (it is there even if you cant see it (: ) i love this necklace i got it for Christmas last year from my parents its a little cross that says "live by faith not by sight'' in tiny lettering i will have to get a better pic of it sometime
what i did: school, bright lights (we are doing a really good study right now that has caused me to ask myself some questions i plan on posting further on this)
Tuesday what i did: work and Spanish
Wednesday: i had to go with my mom to the eye doctor and and drive her back. and then i went to my Grandma Stewart and visited her for a while and then my aunt and cousins came from Kansas. Then I went to work and my other Grandmas. and then at night we went to Grandma Stewarts again and ate supper with everyone.
Thursday: thanksgiving! i wanted to wear something thanksgiving..ish and this is what i came up with. in the future i will never wear this shirt and those jeans together again i just don't like the way they look together. but anyway shirt: target (this is 1 of 2 things i have that's orange its really not my color but the purple pulls it together i think) jeans: buckle (these are my fav jeans i don't think they do the shirt justice though..) oh well we all have those days when we don't really like what we picked out to wear.....right? i hope ''we'' do i hate to think I'm the only one. eek! black flats: a store in town. (I'm in love with these shoes! i would love to wear them more except they hurt my feet! lol)
what i did: we went to my grandparents on my moms side and ate and ate and ate and...yeah you get it. and then we came home and played games and watched a movie.
Friday: Stewart family tradition every black Friday we go to Ankeny and do a little shopping and then out to eat for breakfast at IHOP.then we go to get our Christmas tree! and then come home play games and watch movies. its a fun day all around :)
Saturday: shirt: ISU book store in Ames, jeans:Plato's closet, necklace:i know you cant see it but its there it was a gift, hair pin:target on black Friday! love it!
what i did: since i was lacking in sleep the last couple of days i slept in and then i worked (at the library) from 12-5. long day! but i got some movies ( new in town, and the new movie that came out this year Amelia) at work and came home and stayed up late and watched them (since i was all caught up on my sleep. :P)
Sunday: Me,Dad,Grace,Phoebe,and Thad went to church (Zach and Jeb were sick and mom stayed with them) but we left early because Thad didn't feel well.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits, Jayde! All three are lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    Joyfully in Jesus,
    Elizabeth
    P.S. I'd love to see the post about Bright Lights you mentioned...sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayde: haha I love your blog. It's so cute :)

    Yeah - Ditto what Elizabeth said! And you need to tell me about Caroling!!

    Love ya,
    ~Cana

    ReplyDelete