Wednesday, December 22, 2010

this time its the real wiww! (what i wore Wednesday) :)

Ok I'm sorry I'm SO late!!Tuesday: T-shirt: Hurley from buckle jeans:buckle gray flyaway: store in town boots:American eagle bracelet: buckle eek and I'm listening to my i pod! lol
what i did: work and then Spanish.
Wednesday: shirt: a gift from a friend its from American eagle jeans: from the same friend! lol cept i bought them from her because they were to big. necklace: American eagle (first time i got to wear it and i love it!) bracelets: wal-mart one thing i love about these shirts is that they are "all season shirts" you can wear then all year long because they are light weight enough for summer but not to summery looking for winter. and i love them for spring! :)
what i did: shopped with my family and fencing and then youth group witch was really fun we did a gift exchange and i got a 12 pack of Pepsi! lol i have 3 cans left!
LOl Sidz really wanted to be in this pic she would not go away so i sat her down.
Thursday: shirt: (fox) from pac-sun jeans: buckle sweatshirt: target scarf: wal-mart necklace:aeropostale this is the first thing ever that i have bought for myself here they had a really good deal! boots:American eagle
what i did: i worked for my grandma and then i went and seen a lil of my brothers last basket ball game and then went to a Christmas program for some people from Spanish class. i had a lot of fun they are all really good singers!
Friday:shirt: American eagle jeans: same as Wednesday (eek!) scarf: new york & co necklace:aeropostale (sorry i know you cant really see it) shoes: target
what i did: work.
thanks for reading everyone! :) and i really like all comments!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Jayde!! I especially love Friday's outfit...what a pretty scarf and I love the boots, too.

    Blessings as we remember our dear Savior's birth!
    Joyfully in Jesus,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete